Shoreline Band and Strings students are required to practice each week.
Practice Assignments - Jan 22nd
Junior Strings -
- #64, #81, #86, #87, #88, #90, #92
- "Rain" from Sky Suite (to be handed out) - Listen to a recoding here (2nd section only)
Intermediate Strings -
Advanced Strings -
- In Red Book: Bb Major Scale (pg. 46) - TWO Octaves
- In Red Book: #53, #54, #70, #71, #72, #73
- March of the Meistersingers: E to End Recording: Click Here
Gr. 6 BAnd -
Gr. 7 Band -
- 5.29, 5.9, 6.2
- Please purchase Measures of Success Book 2 if you have not already done so! We will be moving on soon!
- Blues Scale (on Blues Warm up Sheet)
- Jam out on the blues scale using this back up track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwxBAp3CeM
- Louie Louie: Solo sections 31 to 43, and melody at 15 if you have it!
Gr. 8 Band -
- Concert C Major Scale
- 4..18, 4.25, 5.4, 5.5, 5.8, 5.12
- Almost Done: Solo Sheets (to be handed out) and 63 to end.
- Byzantine Dances: To be handed out. - Listen to a Recording Here