How to use the theory Quest Links
To use the links below:
- Click the level you would like to attempt.
- Click "Start Challenge". Answer the questions as best you can!
- If you manage to get 8/10 or higher, click view report.
- Enter your name where it says "Student Name" and click "Sign Report". This signs that specific quiz with a verification code that is never repeated.
- Select copy the link and send the link to Mr. Leeson in an email.
- Although the verification code ensures no test is used by more than one person, some degree of honesty is expected. Remember: The goal of Music Heroes is to improve yourself. The only person you'd be cheating is yourself!
Mini-N's (Note naming)
Mini N2 is worth 5 points, Mini N4 is worth 7 points, and Mini N6 is worth 12 points. Gr. 8 students can complete Mini-N2, but will not receive a shard for completing it.
The Minute of Insanity - 3 clefs, all key signatures, only one minute:
Identifying intervals by sound:
Learn about intervals here: MusicTHeory.net
Not sure what the intervals are supposed to sound like?
Check this chart for a song to use as a reference.
Unison, Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Major Seventh, Octave