How to use the theory Quest Links
To use the links below:
- Click the level you would like to attempt.
- Click "Start Challenge". Answer the questions as best you can!
- If you manage to get 8/10 or higher, click view report.
- Enter your name where it says "Student Name" and click "Sign Report". This signs that specific quiz with a verification code that is never repeated.
- Select copy the link and send the link to Mr. Leeson in an email.
- Although the verification code ensures no test is used by more than one person, some degree of honesty is expected. Remember: The goal of Music Heroes is to improve yourself. The only person you'd be cheating is yourself!
Mini-N's (Note naming)
Mini N2 is worth 5 points, Mini N4 is worth 7 points, and Mini N6 is worth 12 points. Gr. 8 students can complete Mini-N2, but will not receive a shard for completing it.
The Minute of Insanity - 3 clefs, all key signatures, only one minute:
Identifying intervals by sound:
Learn about intervals here: MusicTHeory.net
Not sure what the intervals are supposed to sound like?
Check this chart for a song to use as a reference.
Unison, Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Major Seventh, Octave
Unison, Minor Second, Major Second, Minor Third, Major Third, Perfect Fourth, Tritone, Perfect Fifth, Minor Sixth, Major Sixth, Minor Seventh, Major Seventh