How to use the interval challenge Links
To use the links below:
- Click the level you would like to attempt.
- Click "Start Challenge". Listen to the intervals and identify them as best as you can.
- If you manage to get 8/10 or higher, click view report.
- Enter your name where it says "Student Name" and click "Sign Report". This signs that specific quiz with a verification code that is never repeated.
- Scroll to the bottom and click print report. Hand in the print out to claim your points. If you cannot print, right click on the verification code, copy the link, and send the link to Mr. Leeson in an email.
- Although the verification code ensures no test is used by more than one person, some degree of honesty is expected. Remember: The goal of Music Heroes is to improve yourself. The only person you'd be cheating is yourself!
Not sure what the intervals are supposed to sound like?
Check this chart for a song to use as a reference. You can also click "Show/Play" on the left to hear it as two simple notes.
Interval challenge links:
Unison, Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Major Seventh, Octave